Amazon AWS offers free tier account to experience their services for one year without any charges . The customers who have doubt about amazon offerings , they can simply sign-up and start testing the capability of AWS. You could also test your applications using free tier account. But you needs to be very careful on the resource usage. When you elapse the free resource usage limit, amazon will simply charge you from credit card without giving any warning. You have to keep eye on resource usages and billing . There is a way to configure the billing alerts which we will see later part of AWS tutorial.
This article also guides you to create free tier amazon AWS account.
Here is the some of the important services which is available on AWS free tier account.
- Storage & Content Delivery
- Mobile Services
- Internet of Things
- Developer Tools
- Management Tools
- Security & Identity
- Application Services
Limitation of AWS Free Tier account:
There is a limitation with free tier account when it comes to resource utilization.
The other free tier services also have some sort of restriction on free tier AWS account. You can find more information on Amazon AWS website.
Creating the Amazon AWS Free-Tier account:
Creating Amazon AWS free tier account is very simple.
2. Create the account password.
3. Enter your billing address .
4. Enter your credit card information. You will not be charged unless your usage exceeds the free tier limits.
5. Enter PAN card details and continue.
6. Enter you mobile number for identity verification and click on call me now.
7. You will be getting automated voice call from Amazon webservices to enter the 4 digit PIN which you will get on the screen. (Once you click on “Call Me Now button, it display 4 digit PIN)
8. Select the basic support plan which is free.
9. Your registration is completed successfully. You should be able to login to the AWS console now.
In the upcoming article, we will launch free EC2 Cloud instances after logging in to AWS console.
Hope this article is informative to you . Share it ! Comment it !! Be Sociable !!!