VMturbo operation manager is not just enterprise monitoring software . It controls the virtualization infrastructure by drilling down to the application level and takes real-time decisions. VMturbo controls all the IT stacks like System hardware, Hypervisor, Virtual Machine , Operating System, OS container and applications. VMturbo 5.5 also supports IBM PowerVM along with VMware vSphere , Redhat’s RHEV , Hyper-V Xen-Server virtualization. To control private could in efficient manner , VMturbo 5.5 can be integrated with vRealize Automation.
Some of the key features of VMturbo 5.5 is listed here.
- VMturbo is capable to control IT stacks.
VMturbo 5.5 – Manage All Stacks
- VMturbo 5.5 can be integrated with vRealize Automation and it takes the decisions to make the placement of for guaranteed performance.
- VMturbo’s another great integration is IBM PowerVM. There is no product available in the market to manage all the hypervisor’s in one umbrella other than VMturbo.
- VMturbo supports the IBM PowerVM – live mobility partition.
- VMturbo manages the industry leading public clouds.
- Using VMtrubo insights , you can see the datacenter utilization and merge the public and private cloud.
For more information about the product, please visit http://vmturbo.com/